Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Weekend

The weekend was a lazy one. Yesterday I took part in the Hash, which is a running club that is unlike any other running club I've ever seen or heard of. They are called the Hash House Harriers. Yes, there was a bugle, lots of shouting, and plenty of beer at the end. That was the most fun I've had exercising since high school softball! I hope to go more often.

I moved into the guest house today in Lusaka, and I'll be up in Kapiri for a few days this week setting up the house. I ran into one of the guys from the MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres) house yesterday at the big month end market that I had previously met up in Kapiri. We are going to get together this week once I go up, and hopefully he'll give me some more info on the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts:

I wonder what would happen to those who started making blankets to be sold when you leave...? Would you be able to set up some sort of on going market for them?