Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodbyes Are Never Easy

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a little while. That is because a few weeks ago I came home. I came home because the project wasn't quite going as I expected in the time frame I had available, so I and the fellowship felt my time could be used a little more wisely elsewhere.

I greatly enjoyed my time in Zambia and I hope to find a way back to Africa!

Thank you for reading, and don't worry, in a few weeks there will be more adventures being posted but just from a different location. I am actively looking for new placements and projects, as I still have about 3 months left with my time in the fellowship. Good thing I still have blank pages in the passport. See you soon.

1 comment:

raise up with fists said...

Hi Betsy,
I just came across your blog as I was searching for international research opportunities in healthcare. What a great experience you've had! I'm a women's health NP student in Boston and was wondering if you had any suggestions for research. If you have a minute, my contact info is dmccabe@mghihp.edu. I'd love to exchange ideas!